Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting feedback on 21/1224r12 SP (p2p CIDs)

For the sentence

The Broadcast TWT Recommendation is set to 0, 4 or 5 if transmitted by a restricted TWT scheduled STA, and otherwise is reserved if transmitted by a TWT scheduled STA.

I have the following comment:

It is not clear why 0 is allowed for Broadcast TWT Recommendation for r-TWT.

For the last paragraph in the document, I have the following comment:

An AP announces the r-TWT with Broadcast TWT Recommendation 5 in Beacon frame needs to have Triggered TXOP Sharing Mode 2 Support equal to 1. The if condition in the last paragraph for AP is not needed.

Best Regards,

Liwen