Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting feedback on 21/1224r12 SP (p2p CIDs)

Thanks Liwen, please see my responses inline.

On Mar 10, 2022, at 12:23 PM, Liwen Chu <liwen.chu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

For the sentence
The Broadcast TWT Recommendation is set to 0, 4 or 5 if transmitted by a restricted TWT scheduled STA, and otherwise is reserved if transmitted by a TWT scheduled STA.
I have the following comment:
It is not clear why 0 is allowed for Broadcast TWT Recommendation for r-TWT.

r-TWT scheduled STAs may also establish membership in bTWT schedules (which are not rTWT schedules). So in these cases r-TWT scheduled STAs need to specify the value 0.

My understanding (checked with Alfred) is that TWT scheduled STAs set this subfield to 0 for bTWT schedules because this subfield is reserved as per baseline. So we keep the same for r-TWT scheduled STAs (which are also TWT scheduled STAs) signaling for bTWT schedules, whereas they may set it to 4/5 for rTWT schedules. If you have suggestions for improvement please let me know.

For the last paragraph in the document, I have the following comment:
An AP announces the r-TWT with Broadcast TWT Recommendation 5 in Beacon frame needs to have Triggered TXOP Sharing Mode 2 Support equal to 1. The if condition in the last paragraph for AP is not needed.

Thanks for pointing out, I will revise the draft based on your suggestion.

Best Regards,
Liwen