[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [03/16/2022, 03/17/2022]: Agenda Posted

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add the CR doc 1273r5 (which is about SCSID-based measurement report) to the MAC queue?

I have revised the resolution based on feedback received from members during the last week’s TGbe call and offline discussions. I would like to go over the edits and run the SP again on the CIDs in this doc.

All,

Please let me know if you have any additional feedback.

Thanks,

Guogang Huang

Could you please add the CR doc 22/0326r4 to the MAC queue? The r4 doc has some revisions based on feedback received from members during the last week’s TGbe call and offline discussions. I would like to go over the edits and run the SP again on the CIDs in this doc.

All,

Please let me know if you have any additional feedback.

Thanks,

Binita