[STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP for CIDs in doc 308

Hi Alfred, Liwen, Jeongki,

Could you please help queue doc 11-22/308r5 for SP? I would like to run a SP on the following CIDs:  4722 5915 5273 4715 4036 6876.

I have updated the resolutions for these CIDs based on discussions with members who had requested deferral of the CIDs when the document was last presented.

Hi All,

Could you please take a look at the updated resolutions for the above CIDs and let me know if you have any suggestions?

Regards,
Abhi