Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CR for some TDLS CIDs

Hi Ahmed,

I have a similar concern with Rojan. The TDLS operation is transparent to the AP, why the STA need to inform the channel switching operation the AP?

In my view, the TDLS peer can switch to any off-channel without any notification, but the TDLS peer need follow the regular rule, like AFC, DFS, etc.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang