发件人: Thomas Derham [mailto:thomas.derham@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 202254 2:25
收件人: huangguogang <huangguogang1@xxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on ESS Report element

Because the Planned ESS subfield shall be always set to 1 for the legacy STA if the AP MLD has more than one affiliated AP.

Not clear to me why that is a problem… Effectively it just means that the Edge of ESS and Recommended … RSSI Thresholds fields are actually defined (not reserved).

The value of Edge Of ESS For MLDs subfield = the value of the Edge Of ESS subfield of affiliated AP 1 the value of the Edge Of ESS subfield of affiliated AP 2the value of the Edge Of ESS subfield of affiliated AP n

I’m not sure this complexity is really necessary. If the non-AP MLD is using multiple links, it can derive this value from the existing ESS Reports on each link, without defining new fields.

Thanks

Thomas