发件人: Stephen McCann [mailto:mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 202256 19:02
收件人: huangguogang <huangguogang1@xxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on CID 5360 (DCN 575r2)

Guogang,

                 I assume your updated contribution is 11-22-0704r0.

Kind regards

Stephen

On Fri, 6 May 2022 at 08:11, huangguogang <000017b1384624cd-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Yongho,

I have been push this contribution 21-0573r3. Since this contribution also touches the setting of A3 for the individually Addressed Management frame, the 11be group cannot reach consensus. But now, considering 11be group has already decided to carry the intended link info within the frame body, I will  push the other part of this contribution, i.e. use the MLD MAC Address to construct AAD for the individually addressed Management frame. And I have updated my contribution.

Regards

Guogang Huang