From: Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 3:55:03 PM
To: Rubayet Shafin
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Updated Motion Deck Uploaded

Hi Rubayet,

I still have concerns on the doc 254r3 regarding the text for EMLSR and r-TWT. I would suggest to defer this discussion to the next round.

Regards,
Minyoung

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 3:42 PM Rubayet Shafin <r.shafin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alfred,

I presented document 11-22/254r3 last Thursday. Since then we have had some offline discussion with other members to discuss some issues. Could you kindly add the document in the MAC queue for tomorrow for SP running?

Thanks you for your help.

Best

Rubayet