Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-21/1111 further discussion

Hi Mark,

Do we need the part that I highlighted in green below? It is covered by

It may convey Block Ack status of the MPDUs received on another link if it obtained such info from the other link via the MLD upper MAC sublayer.

Isn’t it?

So my suggestion will be as follows (also removed “Note that”):

When MLO is being used, the “Block Ack Scoreboarding” block in the MLD upper MAC sublayer manages the overall Block Ack status of the MPDUs (of this Block Ack sessions established between two MLDs) that are received on any (all) setup links. In an implementation, this function may be distributed into the MLD lower MAC sublayers for the links. The “Block Ack Scoreboarding” block in the MLD lower MAC sublayer manages at least the Block Ack status of the MPDUs (of this Block Ack session) that are received on this link. It may convey Block Ack status of the MPDUs received on another link if it obtained such info from the other link via the MLD upper MAC sublayerThe “Block Ack Scoreboarding” block in the affiliated AP upper MAC sublayer manages the Block Ack status of the MPDUs received over corresponding non-MLO links. In an implementation, this function may be distributed into the MLD lower MAC sublayer.

Best regards,

tomo