[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Please join the MAC/PHY ad-hoc call if you volunteer yourself as PoC for comment(s)

Dear all,

As discussed at the end of the joint call today (6 July 2022), following Chair (Alfred)'s guidance, please join the MAC/PHY ad-hoc call tomorrow (7 July 2022) for the comment assignment if you would like to volunteer yourself as PoC for selected comment(s).  In other words, between now and the end of the MAC/PHY ad-hoc call tomorrow, I will not process any email request (including those I may have received yesterday).  Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Edward