[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 2 of the LB266 comment spreadsheet posted (22/0971r2)

Dear all,

Following the PoC assignment during the joint call earlier today (6 July 2022), I've uploaded the latest version of the comment spreadsheet at:

As mentioned:
1)  We will continue the comment assignment in the MAC and PHY ad-hoc calls tomorrow (7 July 2022).   If you would like to be PoC for selected comment(s), please request it during the ad-hoc call tomorrow (see my email below for your reference too).

2)  If there is any change in the PoC assignment, please let me know and I will update the comment database accordingly.

3)  If you would like to volunteer yourself as a TTT member of a particular CID, please contact the respective PoC.   As mentioned by the Chair (Alfred), PoCs maintain the list of volunteers and they will send me the finalized list of volunteers for their respective CIDs by the end of next week.

Regards,
Edward