Vishnu

From: huangguogang <huangguogang1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2022 8:18 AM
To: Vishnu Vardhan Ratnam <vishnu.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting agenda time on MAC ad-hoc

Hi Vishnu,

For CID 11596, the key point of this comment is to define a link disablement for power save. As I explained, the link disablement is not suitable to do power save for the AP MLD.

And I notice there is no any text to explicitly say the link disablement can be used for power save in the current draft. Hence, t suggest to revise this resolution as follows:

The link disablement has been already approved as per MAC Motion 405 (doc 11-22/1023r5). But it needs to be clarified that the AP MLD can disable a link for some reason, except the power save.

Please let me know whether it works for you.

Regards

Guogang Huang