[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on non-AP EHT STA MLO support

Hi all,

I am initiating this thread in response to DCN 22/1472 referring to CID 12823.

The point is to discuss mandatory or optional support for MLO for non-AP EHT STA.

I understand that, typically whenever there is an MIB defined, it means it is optional feature, unless there is explicit sentence in the text stating that the MIB SHALL be set to TRUE. There is none for non-AP STA in D2.1.1.”

So, as per my understanding MLO for non-AP EHT STA should be optional.

Best Regards,

Rajat Pushkarna.