Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXTERNAL] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] EMLSR and EMLMR definitions

Hi Stephen,

I understand your decision, but I think the latest definition you provided
has a good chance of reaching a consensus, once the "after receiving a
specific control frame" is removed (that control frame is not needed in
the uplink, as per Note 3 in 35.3.17 of the spec):

enhanced multi-link single radio (EMLSR) operation: A mode of operation
that allows a non-access point (non-AP) multi-link device (MLD) with
multiple receive chains to listen on a set of enabled links, and to
perform frame exchanges on only one link of the set at any time.

Cheers,

Eduard