Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on Doc 1510

Stephane many thanks for the feedback,
1. The reason is to have minimal changes required compared to existing implementations. I'm personally open to ignoring the timer but other members may not be in favor. (Open to feedback from anyone here)
2. Agreed, I will make the suggested change

Best
Pooya