Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXTERNAL] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on Doc 1510

Dear Pooya,

Thanks for preparing the CR document.

I have some comments on the 22/1510r3, please find the attached comments.

Best regards,
Shawn

2022년 9월 26일 (월) 오전 8:12, Kiseon Ryu <kiseon.ryu@xxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Hi Pooya,

I have two comments as below in your document 1510.

C1: In Doc 1510, TID to link mapping mode is defined as "TID to link mapping mode: A mode that defines the contention behavior of a STA when transmitting MSDUs with a TID on a link to which the TID is mapped, as described in 35.3.7.1 (TID-to-link mapping)" in 3.2 Definitions specific to IEEE 802.11, but it's not mentioned in 35.3.7.1 (TID-to-link mapping). So, the following change may be possible in order to mention the TID to link mapping mode in 35.3.7.1.

On page 8: A TID may be mapped to a link in the TID to link mapping mode which is either the MU-EDCA mode or the unrestricted mode, as indicated by the MU EDCA Mapping field of the TID-To-Link Mapping element.

C2: There are four "MU EDCA mode" and eight "MU-EDCA mode" in the document. Please pick one and use it entirely.

Thank you,
Kiseon