[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Updated SEC comment resolutions for LB 266

Hello all,

I updated the deterred resolutions and posted https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1178-04-00be-tgbe-lb266-security-comment-resolutions.docx based on discussions during the presentation of the document.

The only open comment is CID 12322. My feeling was that the consensus was to reject the comment. However to do so, I need a technical rejection reason that is responsive to the comment. I posted an email to the TGbe reflector a couple of months ago and still have not heard any feedback.

Cheers,

Mike