Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 10589 and CID 14117

Osama,

CID 10589

After rereading the text, I am ok with the original change that you proposed, which basically copies the existing sentence structure.

Your original proposed language is here:

A TDLS peer STA shall not transmit a 40 MHz PPDU that does not use the primary 40 MHz channel of its 80 MHz, 160 MHz, or 80+80 MHz, or 320 MHz direct link. A TDLS peer STA shall not transmit an 80 MHz PPDU that does not use the primary 80 MHz channel of its 160 MHz or 80+80 MHz, or 320 MHz direct link. A TDLS peer STA shall not transmit a 160 MHz PPDU that does not use the primary 160 MHz of its 320 MHz direct link

My rereading of the text yields the following - concentrate on the yellow highlighted case as an example.

The restriction on transmitting the PPDU applies only to the cases which are named in the yellow highlighted text.
I.e. because the smallest possible link bandwidth to support the PPDU is not named in the highlighted phrase, then that link BW case is not subject to the restriction.
I.e. it is ok to transmit a 20 MHz PPDU in a 20 MHz TDLS link, because the restrictive statement only applies to the cases of 40 MHz link and higher.

I apologize for having initially derailed a smooth resolution for this CID.