[STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 10589 and CID 14117

Hello Alfred,

I've uploaded https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1680-02-00be-comment-resolution-for-clause-11-20-6-5.docx . Two CIDs are remaining in this doc.

CID 10589 - Matt Fischer raised an issue with the proposed resolution back during the F2F meeting in Bangkok. I've sent Matt the updated resolution sometime ago and yet to receive an answer. Maybe it is just time to discuss during one of 11be timeslots.

CID 14117- Ming presented the resolution during the F2F meeting and he informed me the resolution is ok with others. It should be ok.

Please schedule the submission. It is a MAC submission.

Regards;
Osama.