From: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 3:48 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP request for CIDs 10988 and 11011 in 22/1482r2

Hi folks,

I’ve uploaded 22/1482r3 to mentor:

  • There is only one-line change in the spec text compared r2, which is one redundant sentence deleted on page 8 based on offline inputs from Yongho.
  • There was also a suggestion to recap the discussions on TPE to refresh everyone’s memory before the SP, as the discussions have lasted for 7 months. So I’ve summarized the discussions on page 5 accordingly

Both changes above are marked by “r3” in the comments. Please let me know if you have any other comments/suggestions.

Thanks

Yanjun