[STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 13863 in doc 11-22/1978

Hi Yongho, Laurent, All,

During yesterday's TGbe MAC call, I proposed the following resolution for CID 13863 in doc 11-22/1978.

There were some concerns expressed about the new paragraph (sentence related to reported STA – highlighted in the snippet below).

I am fine to delete the new (highlighted) paragraph since clause 35.3.3 provides guidance on the conditions for inclusion and contents of a per-STA profile for a reported STA.

Clause 35.15 can focus on the contents of the transmitting (i.e., reporting) STA’s frame.

Could you please let me know if the removal of the new paragraph addresses your concerns and/or if you have other suggestions?

CID 13863 included for reference:

13863

Sanghyun Kim

35.16.1

531.41

When the EHT STA transmits the Supported Channel Width Set subfield in the Per-STA profile corresponding to the other STA, the subfield shall be set in consideration of the capabilities of the other STA.

As in comment.

Regards,
Abhi