[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Bug fix #3 in doc 11-22/1978

Hi Jason, All,

During yesterday's TGbe MAC call, I proposed changes in doc 11-22/1978 to address a few bugs in the current draft.

For issue #3, Jason (rightly) pointed out that we need additional explanation to cover the case when the value in bits 10:25 of current TSF rolls over.

I have made slight modification to the text and added a NOTE to cover the rollover case.

Could you please take a look at the snippet below of the modified text and let me know if you have any suggestions?

Regards,
Abhi