[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 22/1959r0 CR for R-TWT related CIDs (SP Early Termination)

Hi all,

I have uploaded 22/1959r0 to the server, it addresses several remaining CIDs on R-TWT, particularly on SP early termination.

The key spec change proposal is to define a Reserved bit (bit 7) in QoS Control field in QoS Null frames to indicate EOT (end of traffic); an indication from non-AP STA that it has no more pending traffic to deliver during an on-going SP. This addresses some gaps in TWT SP early termination; please refer to discussion on page 4.

This doc is scheduled for presentation during first session on Wed ad-hoc. Please let me know any questions/comments.

Thanks,
Kumail.