Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion related to multi-link TDLS [doc 11-22/1796]

Hi Alfred,

Can you please help me queue doc 11-22/1796 for running SP?

Hi All,

The doc 11-22/1796 resolves comments that are asking to enable multi-link TDLS. I had presented it in late November and we have had follow-up discussions over the reflector (see below) without coming to a conclusion.

I'd like to run an SP and go with the group's opinion.

Regards,

Abhi