[STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 12862 in 11-22-1503r4

Liwen,
          thank you for your presentation of 11-22-1503r4 in the TGbe ad-hoc today.

Unfortunately I disagree with your rejection of CID 12862. Your rejection states that an implementation of multiple EMRMR link sets would be complicated and I agree with that. However, this is a poor rejection, as it is essentially saying that the solution to this comment is too complicated, which I think is poor engineering. I also understand that the number of links in an MLD is constrained by either a 3 bit or 4 bit value (I forget precisely), which could be more than 3 links.

I would like to kindly point out that TGbe is an amendment to a standard, it is not an implementation guideline.

I would recommend that if you wish to reject this comment, it should be changed to state an alternative reason. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen