[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Volunteers needed for preparing a contribution on the text alignment of Clause 6

Dear 802.11be members,

As you may know, there is a large overhaul of the structure of Clause 6 in REVme D2.0.  Given the baseline of our draft standards is REVme, instead of IEEE 802.11-2020, we need to make sure that the structure of Clause 6 in our standards align with that in REVme D2.0.

It can be a huge task - especially since we need to determine which of the primitives be moved to Clause 6.4, and which to be moved to Clause 6.5.  If you can help and devote your time in preparing a contribution together to the IEEE 802.11be sometimes in March to review, please let me know by Friday, 17 February.

Regards,
Edward