Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Readiness of D3.1

Hi all,

Good news!  Draft 3.1 is ready to go and I have sent the D3.1 package to our WG officers for posting.

Thank you very much to the authors of approved documents who responded to my ask timely to review the accuracy of my roll-in over the past few days.

Regards,
Edward