[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Please review 11-23/847r2 (deferred CIDs)

Hi Chunyu,

Thanks for your document.

There are some minor concern for the proposed text of CID# 16146.

1.     What is the definition of “the Broadcast TWT advertising Management frames” ? Does it refer to Beacon, Probe/(re)Association Request/Response frames? It might be clarified.

2.     IMO, how does the non-AP EHT STAs that don’t support R-TWT recognize the overlapping quiet is implementation dependent and is out of the scope of this standard, so we may just simply point it out.

3.     If there are something that I am not considered or people has strong opinion to keep the current proposed text here, I suggest to change “ doesn’t have dot11RestrictedTWTOptionImplemented set to true” to  “has dot11RestrictedTWTOptionImplemented set to false”.

16146

SunHee Baek

35.8.5.2

621.10

In R-TWT, overlapping quiet interval sets 1 TU to guarantee R-TWT SP, but the current spec doesn't support any method for non-AP EHT STAs that don't support R-TWT to ignore overlapping quiet interval.

Please specify how non-AP EHT STAs that don't support R-TWT may behave as if overlapping quiet intervals do not exist.

Revised. An EHT non-AP STA can still choose to parse the TWT element to extract R-TWT info and choose to ignore overlapping intervals as an example. Add a NOTE.

TGbe editor: please revise as specified in this doc {11-23/847r2} tagged by #16146.

(#16146)NOTE3—An EHT non-AP STA that is not a member of an R-TWT SP or that doesn’t have dot11RestrictedTWTOptionImplemented set to true might parse the TWT element in the Broadcast TWT advertising Management frames and decide whether an quiet interval is an overlapping one and decide whether to ignore it.

BR

Yingqiao Quan

Communication Standards Devision

cid:image001.png@01D896CA.5F6C4180