From: Jarkko Kneckt <jkneckt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2023 3:49 PM
To: Abhishek Patil <appatil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Resolution for CID 19792

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Abhi,

Thank you for opening the discussion.

This R-TWT schedules parsing from Multiple-BSSID Beacon is complicated (in my mind).

Do I understand correctly, that all R-TWT schedules are listed in the Transmitted BSS? And additionally there is also possibility that R-TWT streams are present in the non-transmitted BSSID. The R-TWT streams present in non-transmitted BSSID are only known by the STA associated with the non-transmitted BSS, right?

To me it sounds that the R-TWT streams are listed in two locations and I do not understand the reason why they should be listed in multiple locations. I would list the r-TWT schedules only in transmitted BSS.

Cheers,

Jarkko