[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Motions in AM1

Hello all,

Thanks everyone for all the efforts in resolving the CIDs of LB275.

We will run motions during Thursday AM1 of TGbe with the intent of resolving all remaining CIDs.
If you plan to run separate motions (referring to SPs that had objections for the no consensus rejection) please let me know (via the reflector) by end of today so that i can prepare the motions list in advance. If there are CIDs that you have submitted and would like to withdraw please send an e-mail to Edward and me with a withdrawal request. Rest of CIDs will follow the usual process (consensus building, quarantine and so on).

Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,

Alfred

--