Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] D0.1 writing status spreadsheet (r4) - New topics

All,

Please find r5 of our assignment spreadsheet here:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0009-05-00bf-tgbf-d0-1-writing-status.xls  Let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks for contribution to the writing of D0.1!

Best,

Claudio

On Wed., Jan. 12, 2022, 14:53 Claudio Da Silva, <000015f3cbee3aeb-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

I have just uploaded revised versions of:

As a result of motions approved by the group in the January 11 call, our writing status spreadsheet includes 7 new topics:

  • Sensing Measurement Setup frames (POC: Insun)
  • BRP frames (POC: Assaf)
  • DMG sensing capability (POC: Assaf)
  • DMG Sensing Measurement Setup frames (POC: Assaf)
  • DMG sensing measurement information element (POC: Alecs)
  • DMG sensing: Bistatic configuration (POC: Assaf)
  • MLME (POC: Claudio)

If you would like to be a TTT member on any of these new topics, please let us know by sending an email to STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  For these new topics, we will request POCs to upload their corresponding baseline documents by January 28th.

Feel free to reach out if you find any errors or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Claudio