From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 5:25 AM
To: Claudio Da Silva <claudiodasilva@xxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Baseline document for "SENS procedure: Overview"

Hi Claudio,

Thanks.

Just curious

[1] Shall Clause 3.2 be a better place for the definition of "sensing initiator", "sensing responder", "sensing transmitter", and "sensing receiver" if these terms are or will be used extensively in the draft amendment?

[2]  I suppose more text descriptions on Figures 1 and 2 will follow.  Please confirm.

Regards,
Edward