From: Steve Shellhammer [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 4:33 PM
To: Yan Xin <Yan.Xin@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] draft baseline PDT for "NDP format"

Yan,

                I would suggest that since we are not going to make any modifications to any of the NPDs, that the text regarding NDP will be in the new 802.11bf Clause and will consist of text specifying which NPD to send and referencing the appropriate NDP subclause, which does not need to be modified.

Regards,

Steve