From: humengshi <0000179fd8c5ace5-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 3:41 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 11bf PDT for D0.1 Threshold-based Sensing Procedure

Hi Rajat,

Thanks for your suggestions and comments. Please see my answers below:

Comment 1: Typo: basd

Answer 1: Ive changed it. Maybe Ill use TBD for this frame later according to some suggestions.

Comment 2: How is the threshold being set?

Answer 2: The threshold for each responder to be compared with the CSI variation value is determined by the initiator, and is transmitted to each receiver through a TBD frame.

I think this frame could be the NDPA frame or the trigger frame. In this version I use TBD for it.

Comment 3: The Threshold-based Subvariant Sensing Trigger frame and how is it different than the existing Trigger frame?

Answer 3: Ive shown in the Discussion that the Threshold-based Subvariant Sensing Trigger frame is a newly added subvariant frame (Just want to give a name for it). Since I find that some people have concerns about using a new subvariant frame, I will make it a TBD frame in the updated version. The difference is that a new subvariant frame can have a different User Info, and this Info can contain the threshold related information such as the threshold value per user. Actually Im open to the design. If people think a unified trigger is good enough, Im also fine with it.

Best regards,

Mengshi Hu