From: Chris Beg [mailto:chris.beg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2022 6:03 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] draft baseline PDT for "NDP format"

This is an interesting point, one which I wouldn’t mind discussing a bit further to understand the limitations.
I agree that we already have multiple NDP types defined, and creating a new one is outside the scope.  But, what about defining TXVECTOR parameters for which are used to transmit the existing NDPs.  Is this something we have flexibility to define, and if so, where would we define it?

Thanks and regards,
-Chris