From : Rui Yang <Rui.Yang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To : STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date : 2022/02/14 17:56:02 [GMT-08:00]
Subject : Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] SP Text for Collaborative Sensing

Hi All,

Thank you for the discussion. To make the terminology more accurate, I suggest adding “sensing” before responder in Ali’s proposal:

Enhance TB sensing measurement instant to optionally allow sensing responder to sensing responder sounding.

One question I have is how “sensing responder to sensing responder sounding” is defined? Does it mean, if there are only two sensing responders, one sensing responder is sensing transmitter and another sensing responder is sensing receiver?

Best regards,

Ray