[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Updated group documents (04/21/23)

TGbf,

For your reference, I have uploaded updated versions of the following documents:

This week, in 2 conference calls, we converged (marked as ready for motion) on resolutions to 48 comments, and now have resolutions (ready for motion + approved) to ~25% of the comments received.

Our comment resolution progress per assignee and TTT can be found below.

Please send me a note if you see any issues.

All the best,

Claudio

Assigned

Ready for Motion