发件人: 罗朝明(Chaoming Luo)
发送时间: 2023822 11:33
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: LB276 - Comments and call for volunteers - OST bucket

Hi All,

As we did in the past, please send me email listing the CIDs in the ‘OST’ bucket you volunteer to resolve, thanks very much!

Note that the final assignment may not be the same as you required due to multiple reasons (e.g., you request too many CIDs, other people who has more contributions on the same topic before also request the same CIDs, etc.).

BR,

Chaoming