Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] [STDS-802-11] Liaison from WBA re: Device identification issues when randomized MAC addresses are used

Dorothy,

I believe that I have failed to acknowledge this assignment.  My apologies.  It is on the TGbh agenda for the May session.

Mark

From: Dorothy Stanley <dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 2:03 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Liaison from WBA re: Device identification issues when randomized MAC addresses are used

All,

Please see document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0703-00-0000-2021-april-liaison-from-wba.docx , which contains a liaison received from WBA on the topic of device identification issues when randomized MAC addresses are used.

This document is assigned to TGbh for review/discussion and generation of a potential liaison response for WG11 consideration at the upcoming May meeting.

Thanks very much,

Dorothy