Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Parental control examples

Excellent!  Thank you.  I will add to the agenda.

Mark

From: Jerome Henry (jerhenry) <jerhenry@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 8:27 AM
To: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: stds-802-11-TGbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parental control examples

Good morning Mark,

In our last 802.11bh call, we were wondering about parental controls using MAC addresses. We prepared a short presentation (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0804-00-00bh-rcm-parental-control-examples.pptx) that summarizes our investigation in the existence ‘in the wild’ of this feature., If it is agreeable to the group, we would request to present our observations in one of the upcoming meetings.

Thank you

Jerome