Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Teleconference times?

I’m OK for these times

Graham

From: Mark Hamilton [mailto:mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 6:19 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Teleconference times?

All (802.11 TGbh reflector folks),

Based on the quick feedback received so far (thanks for that!), I’d like to suggest, and request comments:

-          Tuesday, Aug 10, 9:00-11:00 ET

-          Thursday, Aug 19, 19:00-21:00 ET

-          Tuesday, Aug 31, 9:00-11:00 ET

I did hear requests to avoid conflicts with TGbc, and to not impact EMEA timezones, but there really are no alternatives that work for everyone.  This approach will impact only 2 TGbc calls (out of 6 calls, if I counted correctly), and has 1 call that is a bad option for EMEA.

Thoughts?

Mark