[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh CIDs 8, 9, 52, 53 need an owner

All,

Kurt Lumbatis has let me know that at this time he is not able to participate in TGbh, to finish up his CIDs: 8, 9, 52 and 53.

Our status is that we need to finish the details in 11-23/1258r4.  I believe that means coming to/confirming consensus on the allowed length for a device ID, and the specific wording about how we describe that the device ID may be treated per Annex AD.  (The minutes from July 25 might be helpful, to pick back up where we left off.)

Is anyone willing to pick this up, and champion it over the finish line?

Thanks.  Mark