[STDS-802-11-TGBH] 802.11 TGbh doc updates and plan for Denver session

All,

I believe I have the final results on review of LB283 results and talking to the commenters, and the MEC has been completed on our draft, thus the EC Report can be (and now is) also completed.

So, at this point, the plan for the TGbh agenda this week (in Denver), is:

  • Review the comments on LB283, and decide on resolution to the 7 CIDs that have not been withdrawn.  I have proposed resolutions (or notes, suggesting the direction of the resolution) for these CIDs.  All this is available for review here: 11-24/0380r1
  • We will also review the output of the MDR process.  The latest (still in process) MDR report is available here: 11-24/0140r6.  This will be updated at tomorrow’s (AM0) Editor’s meeting, before our first meeting slot.
  • There is also a request from the Editor and the WG Editors to consider an alignment issue with a bit assignment, as described in this document: 11-24/0539r0
  • We will review my proposed draft for our EC Report (necessary to get conditional approval to start SA ballot), which can be found here: 11-24/0181r2
  • Once through those items, we will be ready for motions to execute the process for creation of a D4.0, WG LB recirc on D4.0, and then request conditional approval to start SA ballot on D4.0 under the accelerated process.  The necessary motions are drafted, here: 11-22/0651r36, slides 52-57.

Please come to our meeting as prepared as possible to discuss and approve the documents (recognizing that a couple of these are still in final steps of change).  I’m hopeful to proceed quickly through our agenda, as we only have 2 meeting slots this week.  The agenda can be found here (although it is mostly just a formalism of the above): 11-24/0262r2

Thanks!  Mark