Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBI] Doodle Poll - Possible Teleconference Times

Hi Carol,

I'd really like to participate and contribute in TGbi  but the teleconferences are scheduled in conflict with TGbe, where I also participate. It's pretty clear that Fridays are available. Why is Friday not an option? Where there request to avoid Friday?

Thanks,

Mike