From: Amelia Andersdotter <amelia.ieee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 12:31 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBI] Robust management frames?

Hi all, Po-kai,

I would like to understand better the exact protection mechanism suggested for the robust management frames in 1975r0. It's intended that this is only the encapsulation mechanism described in 12.5.3.3? So information elements in the MAC header afaiu are not made "robust" (or "protected" by this procedure?

best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter