[STDS-802-11-TGBI] TGbi minutes

Hi Carol,

I’ve uploaded the minutes (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1697-00-00bi-tgbi-teleconference-minutes-september-october-2023.docx) for the TGbi teleconferences, without yesterday meeting minutes, because I do not have attendance for this last meeting, and I have start my long trip to Hawai soon.

So, I plan to upload a dedicated document for this last meeting, but I may not be able to provide Nov 09th minutes before Monday, but rather during next week.

Best regards.

Stéphane