Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBI] [STDS-802-11] Request to run a motion in Jan. 31 TGbi Teleconference

Hi Carol,
I am surprised that there are needs to run motions immediately after the January IEEE meeting.
Typically it makes sense to discuss first and run motions after the issues are clear.

In many groups SP is run before motion do we have some topics that are straw polled, but not motioned.

Are you planning to announce the motions that are going to be run in the call before the call?

Cheers,
Jarkko