From: Hamilton, Mark
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:18 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: Hamilton, Mark
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Compressing the extended capabilities element

The knee jerk reaction is that there is clearly benefit/desire to collapse this, but there is an equally strong balance of backward compatibility challenges.

Adrian, since youâ??ve though about this, do you have a first cut of the pros/cons, and balancing act tricks (over some timeframe) we would have to undertake, to consider this?

Mark