Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Comments from REVmc 2nd sponsor recirc available

Hello all,

It has been pointed out that a number of comments have been truncated.   I will rework the spreadsheet to address this next week.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)

Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)