Re: [STDS-802-11] "obsolete" DMG OFDM 17/1238

Hi,

Re:  DMG OFDM

CID 64 in 11md is a comment to remove DMG OFDM from the Standard.  This was discussed today in 11ay and the consensus was to remove it.

Please note that 17/1238r0 has been submitted to Mentor and is the first pass at detailing the removal instructions.  Note that the reference is 802.11md D0.1.

This is a request for those skilled in the DMG field to review this document.  If you have any comments please send them to me.

In addition would the editors for 11md (Emily and Edward) please look at the instructions for Figure 20-21 at 1658.1 and confirm if they are clear enough.  If you need me to alter the figure, would you please send me a Visio version of it.

Thanks

Graham